- This event has passed.
Patient Appreciation Day
July 18, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
It’s that time of year! Katona Chiropractic’s Patient Appreciation Day is scheduled for Saturday, July 18th from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm by appointment.
It is our tradition to offer FREE adjustments for current and past patients once a year as a way to show our appreciation for your continued loyalty and support.
Dr. Katona would also like to offer all new patients an exam, x-ray, and adjustment for only $98 (over $330 in savings)!
As we work through these difficult times we hope this upcoming event is positive and one you can look forward to. In order to accommodate patients and lessen the wait times, we kindly ask to please call our office and schedule in advance. This year, we will only have limited appointments available to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Katona and staff will be enforcing strict social distancing guidelines, cleaning measures, and office protocols that are in compliance with the CDC guidelines as well as state and county mandates.
Below are our office protocols we are implementing to keep the office safe during this time:
- All patients must wear a mask prior to entering the building
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- We have added additional private treatment rooms to limit exposure to other patients
- Pre-screening questions will be asked for all patients
- Rooms will be cleaned between each patient
- Limited number of patients sitting in the waiting room at least 6 feet apart
- You may call from your car to check-in and wait in your car until a treatment room is available
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office today at 510-727-0121 to ensure we get you on our limited schedule.
Your continued support, trust, and referrals are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to serving you soon!